Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Girona


The city of Girona is very underrated and too often overlooked as a place you 'would like to visit'! I must admit when I first decided to go have a look round a couple of years ago, I didn't expect to see the sights I came across!
From the bridges over the River Onyar you can see the medieval houses along the banks.
Then as you cross to the other side its just a maze of beautiful narrow streets which is known as the Jewish quarter.
So if you are visiting Catalonia at any time don't just fly in and back out of Girona, go have a look for yourself you wont be disappointed!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wilma says,
Hi Jackie, thanks for that info, my son and his wife are coming to Lloret in the middle of Feb and were hoping to have an overnight stay in Girona